Friends of CoCoDA Trip is coming back to Nicaragua and El Salvador this June!
Join us for these affordable, family friendly trips and be inspired by rural Central American communities, their leadership and the projects CoCoDA had supported for social development. This is a great opportunity to see and understand our projects in Central America and the impact they have on the lives of the communities.
CoCoDA is proud to announce that we are relaunching the highly popular Friends of CoCoDA trips in BOTH El Salvador and Nicaragua for the summer of 2024.
These trips are designed to expose past and present supporters, future collaborators, funders, faculty and people simply interested in knowing more about Central America to a culturally immersive visit to these countries.
They are an excellent way to see for yourself the impact of CoCoDA’s work. They are family friendly and also a lot of fun!
Download Nicaragua Itinerary
Download El Salvador Itinerary
- $800 per person plus airfare for a single tour / $1500 per person for both tours.
- These fees cover all expenses other than trip and travel insurance, snacks, and souvenirs.
- Round-trip airfare for both countries is usually between $500-$750.
- Those choosing to do both tours will need to also book a one-way flight between Managua and San Salvador.
- A current passport and an insatiable curiosity.
- Individuals wishing to attend the Friends of CoCoDA Tour should fill out our online registration form. A non-refundable deposit of $200 can be sent to CoCoDA, 5055 W. 15th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46224 or paid via the Paypal or Zelle button at www.cocoda.org
Limited to first twenty registrants
For further information or questions, contact email@example.com