COME SEE WHAT ROTARIANS HAVE ACCOMPLISHED
In 2021, Rotarians across the US and Canada have contributed over $31,000 to the construction of solar-powered water systems in Central America in collaboration with CoCoDA. The first of these projects is complete. $3,500 of these funds came from Ohio Rotary clubs.
Ohio Rotarians are invited to celebrate the inauguration of the Acrasame Solar Powered Water Project in La Mora, El Salvador. This tour will be from Thursday, June 9th through Tuesday, June 14th, 2022. The $400 fee covers all in-country costs. The tour will include the following events and activities…
- The inauguration of the Acrasame solar-powered water system in La Mora, El Salvador
- A tour of the Casa Ivan Villasboa Scholarship House in San Salvador
- Visits to the Rutilio Grande memorial sites. Grande was Oscar Romero’s best friend and one of the martyrs of the Salvadoran Civil War.
- Sightseeing in Suchitoto, Ilobasco, and the Los Tercios Waterfall.
- An opportunity to take the Walk of Death in Aguacayo
- A visit to the El Rodeo solar-powered water project, completed in 2020 and supported by Ohio Rotarians.
- Great food and conversations.
Registration and Logistical Details
To register for this tour, please visit our website at www.cocoda.org and send a $200 deposit to CoCoDA, 5055 W. 15th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46224.
The final $200 of your fee will be due by May 28th, 2022. At that time, you’ll be asked to sign a Confirmation of Understanding and an Acknowledgment of Risk and Waiver of Liability.
ALL TRAVELERS MUST HAVE PROOF OF VACCINATION AGAINST COVID-19 AND WILL BE REQUIRED TO PAY FOR A COVID-19 TEST ON MONDAY FOR RENTRY INTO THE UNITED STATES.
You are encouraged to purchase airfare as soon as possible and should plan to arrive before 1 p.m. on Thursday, June 9th, if possible. Those arriving later will incur an additional transportation fee. Flights to return to the US can be at any time on Tuesday, June 14th.
For more information or questions, contact Jim Mulholland at 317.503.5852 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A full itinerary for the trip is on this pdf document.
Please register through this form: https://forms.gle/mY2hBNZWc5YHGYEE8